Wednesday, February 26, 2014
I recently bought a bunch of yarn when someone was destashing...I made out like a bandit ;) I've only been crocheting a few months, and got quickly addicted, so this was like Jackpot to me!! Well, it led to a little space problem..my little yarn storage area was over flowing.
So I searched for a basket pattern, and found this fun Spikes Yarn Basket pattern by Gleeful Things. And the best part? It's a free pattern!!! 
This is my final result, and I stuffed it with some yarn that I'm going to be using on another project :)


0 comments:

Translate

Stalk Me :)

 photo glacier_facebook.png photo glacier_instagram.png  photo glacier_pinterest.png  photo glacier_etsy.png

Follow My Blog

Commercial Use Resources

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
 photo 287hshu.png

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.