Thursday, February 27, 2014
I decided to add more spots to my bottle cap template and play with dots!! Hope you enjoy them :)
Find them in my Etsy shop here

Cute Felt Turtles 

Know someone having a girl? These would look great as baby shower decoration!


Adorable Jungle animals with a wood texture


More cute wood jungle animals, and Congrats images..also perfect for baby showers!

Some random text bubbles with a pink background


And here are some St. Paddy patterns, with shamrocks and dots!! 
You can grab these free bottle cap images here


0 comments:

Translate

Stalk Me :)

 photo glacier_facebook.png photo glacier_instagram.png  photo glacier_pinterest.png  photo glacier_etsy.png

Follow My Blog

Commercial Use Resources

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
 photo 287hshu.png

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.