Tuesday, February 25, 2014
I have made digital scrap kits for taggers for a couple of years now, and have recently decided to branch out into the land of printables, lol! I've opened an Etsy shop and everything!! Pretty excited to see where this new venture takes me :) 

To start, I've made some bottle cap images. These are in both JPG and PSD form, so you can use them for printing or use the transparent file for digital work! 
Pages are created at 300dpi for maximum quality. 
Digital downloads only, no physical product will be shipped.

All are for personal use only. You can find them in my Etsy shop here


Bursts of Blue- a fun sunburst pattern in shades of aquamarine and blues.
Hearts- Quirky heart shapes on solid backgrounds


St. Paddy Patterns
St. Patrick's Day- cool shades of green with some shamrock oomph


 I've also made some Personal Use papers for St. Patrick's Day! There are 4 textured papers and 6 patterned papers.
Each paper is 12x12inches, 300dpi, and in JPG form.
You can download them for free here.



0 comments:

Translate

Stalk Me :)

 photo glacier_facebook.png photo glacier_instagram.png  photo glacier_pinterest.png  photo glacier_etsy.png

Follow My Blog

Commercial Use Resources

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
 photo 287hshu.png

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.