Saturday, March 15, 2014
Those who know me, know my kids are nuts. It was recently suggested that I blog about their shenanigans, so here it is. I'm making it publicly known that I have insane, fun, spirited gremlins. I'm not sure where they get it from, because I am the poster child of ladyhood and calmness. Therefore, the crazy must come from their dad. 

The other night I made my daughter a tutu dress. I was up all night cutting strips of tulle and alternating the colors to get it how I wanted. My plan was to  pull it up high, and tie it right above her waist with a pretty ribbon. My daughter had other plans. She thrashed and screamed and wanted nothing to do with it. Well, I didn't buy all this tulle for nothing. So I went to my son. My sweet, 4 yr old son. He said no. A couple of cookies later (Thin Mints to be exact), I finally had my model :) The bottom of the tulle became all bent and out of shape from my daughter trying to escape the dress, so I cut about a foot off the bottom and made a pretty skirt. Above is the final product.
I cropped my son's head off, because I figure my husband wouldn't like a picture of his son in a tutu floating around the internet. I saved the full pic for future blackmail, just like any awesome mom would :)

1 comment:

Translate

Stalk Me :)

 photo glacier_facebook.png photo glacier_instagram.png  photo glacier_pinterest.png  photo glacier_etsy.png

Follow My Blog

Commercial Use Resources

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
 photo 287hshu.png

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.